Monday 24 December 2018

REVIEW: Sulwhasoo Radiance Energy Mask

Packaging of Sulwhasoo Radiance Energy Mask
How it looks like when you open the box
 Comes with a Jade-like scoop
~AG~

Sulwhasoo is one of the premium brands under the Amore Pacific group. Other brands under the Amore Pacific group includes Laneige, Etude House, innisfree, Hera and mamonde. Having tried a few sleeping mask, I appreciate the convenience and moisturizing effects of an overnight mask. This Sulwhasoo Energy Mask is special because of its Jadesphere technology. This product contains jade capsules to to increase the absorption of the nourishing components. Since discovering Mount Lai Jade facial roller, this Radiance Energy Mask would be a good product to pair with it.

This is one of the most luxurious skincare product that I have purchased. It costs S$90.80 for a 80 ml tub. A huge tub such as this, should lasts me at least 6 months if I were to use 2-3 times a week. It comes with a small green scoop to dispense the product. Though, I usually scoop the product using my fingers instead. You are to apply this as the last step of your skincare. This clarifying sleeping mask is designed to detoxify and nourish the skin throughout the night.

This sleeping mask has a nice texture. It does not feel sticky or heavy on the skin as Laneige Sleeping Mask. Since I sleep in an air conditioned room all night, my skin can feel tight and dry in the morning, even though I apply moisturizer. This Sulwhasoo Radiance Energy Mask makes my skin feels well hydrated the next morning. Recently, I have been using it 3 times a week and noticed that it keeps my skin hydrated and balanced. My sensitive skin did not have any adverse reaction to this product. Since the texture of the cream is rather light, it did not clogged the pores or cause new breakouts. 
This is a great addition to my skincare regimen. Even though it is expensive, I highly recommend it. The soft and light texture is perfect for my combination skin. This overnight mask effectively hydrates my dehydrate skin. Sulwhasoo Radiance Energy Mask makes my skin feels smoother and softer after use. In terms of radiance, I cannot really tell the difference. But it helps improve the overall texture of the skin. Would definitely repurchase it!

No comments:

Post a Comment