Wednesday 19 December 2018

REVIEW: Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment

~AG~
Bought this Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment mini for S$25 during the Sephora sale. 
One of GlamGlow best-selling products. This product is also Allure 2018 Readers' Choice Winner. This activated charcoal mask contains 6 acids to visibly clear skin. The 6 acids are glycolic acid, salicylic acid, lactic acid, mandelic acid, pyruvic acid, and tartaric acid. Glamglow Clearing Treatment targets clogged pores, dead skin cells and excess oil. It removes dirt and impurities from deep within the pores.
So what are my thoughts about this award-winning product from Glamglow?
My skin felt tingly when Glamglow Supermud was applied. On the website, it says that it is normal for the product to tingle as it is working. This SuperMud can be used 1-3 times a week. You apply the mask to dry skin and leave it on for 5-20 minutes. Since my skin is rather sensitive, I only use this SuperMud once a week. I apply the Supermud to areas that is prone to clogged pores and blackheads such as my nose, chin and forehead. Since my cheeks can get dry, I do not apply Glamglow Clearing Treatment there. A good thing about this the mud mask is that it washes off easily with warm water.

Having use this Clearing Treatment for over a month, I cannot notice significant improvement to clogged pores or blackheads. I would not repurchase Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment as it is pricey product, and other affordable mud mask does the job just as well. Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment is not a must-have for my skincare regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment