Sunday 2 February 2014

Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner









~AG~
I bought this eyeliner recently in Taiwan. It is one of the most popular Japanese eyeliner brands. My Taiwanese friend, Janet, told me that this eyeliner is really famous because it was showcased in a television show there.  It is a felt-tip eyeliner that is water resistant and smudge proof.
I have seen this eyeliner being sold before in Singapore. They sell it at Watsons and Sasa here.
In the States, you can find it at beauty stores in Asian towns. I have seen it being sold at Rowland Heights, CA and also at Little Tokyo, CA.
It retails for $18-20. I bought it for slightly less than $18. 

I still have quite a bit of eyeliner to try and review. So, please stay tuned for review on this product. 



No comments:

Post a Comment