Wednesday 12 February 2014

Dermatologist Journey Part II

~AG~

As mentioned before, here is the acne treatment regimen:


Step 1: Vitamin C serum all over the face day & night
Step 2: Antioxidant Moisture Solution all over the face day & night 
Step 3: Dalacin gel (an antibiotic) for spot treating acne day & night
Step 4: Retin-A Cream to be used every other night.


In the morning, I just use the Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel. For cleansing at night, I use the Bioderma Sebium H20 first and then Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel. 

After one week of the acne treatment regimen, I cannot see any noticeable improvement. 
However, some comments about the regimen.

  • There was some slight dryness around my nose and chin area after the second time I used the Retin-A Cream. 
  • My cheeks are the most sensitive area. So I did not apply Retin-A-Cream there.
  • I noticed that my skin became tighter too. I made sure to apply the moisturising lotion generously. 
  • For the Dalacin gel, I find that it is very effective for whitehead pimples. I applied the Dalacin gel on my pimple twice, and it was dried up. 
 I will be seeing Dr. Joyce for a follow-up this Friday. I will let you know what she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment