Monday 17 February 2014

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Magic Marc'er Precison Pen




A liquid eyeliner inspired by the classic calligraphy pen for drawing the finest lines and achieving perfect definition. 
This waterproof liquid eyeliner pen features a calligraphy-inspired proprietary capillary system that draws thick and thin lines for accentuating the lash line or building a bolder look. This never-seen-before shade was developed in Japan to create the shiniest and blackest black on the market. The fast-working, no-transfer, no-fade formula lasts all day. This sleek liner begs to be held and is suitable for the boardroom. 


~AG~

I bought this liquid eyeliner in the last Sephora Family & Friends Sale. I am always a big fan of Marc Jacobs products, mainly their handbags and accessories. This eyeliner is felt-tip eyeliner with a very fine tip. It looks very similar to the K-Palettte 24h Eyeliner. Since my sister is a VIB and had 20% off for the sale, I decided to go ahead and try this eyeliner. From the MARC JACOBS Beauty collection, this was one of the more Hot product. I haven't tried it yet since I am trying to finish using up my FaceShop ExtremeLiner and Eyeko eyeliner. Since I typically don't use eyeliner everyday  it has taken a while for me to use them up. But I cannot wait to try this eyeliner and compare it to the other felt-tip eyeliner I've tried.
Please stay tuned for reviews on it. 

Where to buy: From Sephora USA website. USD $30

No comments:

Post a Comment