Monday 7 July 2014

REVIEW: Bioderma Sebium H2O




~AG~
I really really really like this Bioderma Sebium H20!! I was fond of Bioderma Sensibio H20. But I have to say that Bioderma Sebium works wonder for my combination sensitive skin. Since my T-zone is oily, this formula is more suitable for me. My skin feels clean and refresh after each use. It throughly removes my makeup & sunscreen. When I wear face makeup, I usually use two cotton pads worth of product just to make sure everything is well removed. However, if I solely use sunscreen, one cotton pad is enough to throughly cleanse my face. Sometimes, I even use it to remove my eye makeup. Though, it does not throughly remove waterproof eyeliner and mascara. 

My dermatologist, Dr. Joyce Lim, recommended that I use Bioderma Sebium instead of Bioderma Sensibio. She said that the zinc ingredient has antibacterial properties that will help reduce clogged pores. 

In the United States, Bioderma is not sold in retail stores (as far as I know), and you can only buy it online from other countries. 
In Singapore, they only sell Bioderma at Guardian. It costs about S$20+ for the bigger bottle (250mL). Mine have lasted me for over 5 months. I am about 3/4 done with it. It is totally worth the money! I am never going back to cleansing oil again.

I will definitely recommend Bioderma Sebium to all you readers. For those with oily and combination skin, I recommend Bioderma Sebium. For those with normal to dry skin, I recommend the Bioderma Sensibio. You have to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment