Saturday 5 July 2014

REVIEW: 3 Concept Eyes Lip Lacquer Super Coral



~AG~
I bought this 3CE lip lacquer when I was in Taiwan. I cannot remember exactly how much I bought it for, but it was less than USD $15. I was really looking forward to try it because my sister, MG, said their lip products are popular. I decided to go for Super Coral because the orange-pink shade looks beautiful.

So what are my thoughts on this lip lacquer. I absolutely do not like it. 
Why? 
1) The color does not go on smooth. You have to scrub and moisturise your lips well before putting this on. 
2) It is so drying and causes my lips to flake like crazy.

This makes it a not user friendly lip product for me. I like lip products that are moisturising enough on its own, without the need for lip balm beforehand. 


This lip lacquer comes with a sponge tip applicator. The tip is slightly angled for a more precise application. 

Even though this lip lacquer is well-pigmented and the shade is nice, you have to prep beforehand to have a nice application which is such a hassle. I will not recommend this product. It is not worth the money. They are lip products that are more worth the money such as Stila and NARS.



No comments:

Post a Comment