Thursday 10 July 2014

REVIEW: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion



~AG~

Formulated with salicylic acid, calamine and other quick-drying ingredients, this product will shrink ugly whiteheads virtually overnight while you sleep.


A must-have for my skincare routine. I've heard that it is a cult worthy product. I was hesitant to try it out because of the price. But I have to say this drying lotion is AMAZING! It really dries out acne overnight. It only works for whitehead pimples. When I was breaking out like crazy, my sister recommended this to me. Within two uses, my huge whitehead pimples vanished. It does sting on application but the slight discomfort is worth the result. The drying lotion has a two-part mixture which consists of a pink (calamine sulfur) and a clear liquid portion. I use a cotton bud to apply the pink portion directly on the whiteheads. Then I leave it on overnight and wash it off the next morning. When I first saw the two-part mixture I thought that I need to shake it, but actually this product should not be shaked before application. 


One more thing. I went through two bottles. The first one was in a glass packaging but they changed it now. It comes in a plastic bottle which is great, because you don't have to take extra precaution to make sure it does not break. However, I will recommend you tape the cap with scotch tape before storing it for traveling. Once I did not do that, and the cap "loosen" while travelling and I lost more than half of the product, which was so sad. 


I highly recommend this product! However, be careful not to apply this when your whiteheads are dried up already, or else it will cause your skin to peel. Worth the USD$17. A bottle should lasts you for about 3 months. 


No comments:

Post a Comment