Tuesday 12 August 2014

REVIEW: Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Waterproof Alber Elbaz









~AG~

This is quite outdated. This Alber Elbaz's designed Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes waterproof mascara was launched many seasons ago. But, I only bought it end of last year at Changi Airport duty free shop.    I cannot how much I paid for it. On Lancome.com, the Hypnose Doll Eyes Waterproof mascara retails for USD$27.50
The secret behind doll lashes, finally revealed!LancĂ´me's most flirtatious lash look. A volumized, extended and full lash fringe for a wide-eye look. 
The secret behind this amazing result?A new, unique, cone-shaped brush provides an extremely smooth and clean application, precisely defining even your hard-to-reach corners and lower lashes. Combined with the exclusively developed FiberShine formula, it sculpts, curls and loads each lash for the ultimate shiny lash fringe. Lift and thicken every single lash without weighing it down. Push up your lashes for your most flirty, wide open eye look.
Isn't the Alber Elbaz's design so cute? I especially like the red and black patterns running through the mascara. It makes it so fun. Unlike the usual boring monotone colours of mascara's packaging. It is definitely a collector's item.

The wand is narrower at the tip for easier application for my tiny lashes. The specially designed wand gives my short lashes length. The mascara formula thickens my sparse lashes. It defines my lashes and creates an wide-eyed look. This makes my eye area appear more awake.

Lancome really meant waterproof when they said it is a waterproof mascara. Sometimes, waterproof mascara still smudges on me and makes me look like a racoon. But I had no problem with this one.

I really like this mascara. It has to be one of my most favourite mascaras - the others being YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils and Tarte's Lights, Camera Splashes. I truly recommend this to those of you that have short or sparse lashes, and want defined lashes. It creates the volume and length of false lashes with its voluminizing formula and lengthening wand.


No comments:

Post a Comment