Thursday 14 August 2014

REVIEW: innisfree apple juicy lip & eye remover




 
~AG~
Innisfree apple juicy lip & eye remover is a dual-phase remover. It has a oil-based consistency and a water-based consistency. Like most waterproof makeup remover, you have to shake it well before use. I tend to use only one cotton pad to removed my daily eye makeup. With this makeup remover, I find that it is not as oily compared to L'Oreal or Lancôme waterproof makeup removers.

However when I use waterproof eyeliners, I tend to use two cotton pads to thoroughly remove the makeup. What I also found is that if you leave the soaked cotton pad on the eyelids area to absorb the makeup remover, the waterproof eyeliner comes off more easily. So instead of continually wiping the eye area, this is a more gentle method of makeup removal. Overall, innisfree apple juicy remover has a good waterproof makeup removing properties. 



One more thing that I have to point out about this makeup remover is that it is suitable for sensitive skin. I have ultra sensitive skin, and some eye makeup removers have caused my skin to sting. With this Innisfree apple juicy remover, I have had no problems with that. I have been using it for over two months.

Since I bought this in Korea while they were having a 1-for-1 deal, I found this purchase very worth it. I know for sure that it costs less than USD $10 per bottle. It might have cost around USD $5-6 because I remember it being a good buy. Overall, I will recommend this makeup remover to those looking for an affordable and yet effective one. Plus, I especially like the fresh Apple scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment