Saturday 16 August 2014

REVIEW: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength



~AG~

According to Sally Hansen, this is a high-powered nail hardener that virtually ends cracking, splitting & peeling, while locking in moisture so nails can grow. It is formulated with Real Micro-Diamond & Titanium properties that instantly bonds to strengthen and seal fragile nail layers with a virtually shatterproof protective shield.

After a bad gel nail encounter, my fingernails were becoming very brittle. Before that, I never had such issues with my nails breaking. I decided to try Sally Hansen Diamond Strength when I was in the States. It retailed for about USD $8. It is a strengthening treatment that supposedly protects the nails and prevents it from chipping. When painted on the nails, it creates a clear glossy finish. It dries up quickly, in less than 2 minutes. I love its quick drying properties, I do not have to worry about it smudging. I usually paint only one coat. The transparent coat stays on surprisingly well. It does not peel or chip easily. Mine can lasts up to 10 days without any chipping. For your information, I am terrible at keeping my manicured nails looking good, mine tend to chip or peel after 2-3 days. Overall, I really like this product and will recommend it those that have brittle nails. It does make my nails harder and less prone to splitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment