Sunday 16 November 2014

NEW BUY: DAENG GI MEO RI Vitalizing Shampoo

~AG~

On the November issue of Simpy Her, they have a section which showcased the best shampoos, conditioner, hair masks and hair products. While looking through the products, I saw Daeng Gi Meo Ri Vitalizing Shampoo that was a more affordable alternative for anti-hair loss shampoo. The reviewer quoted said that she saw less hair fall within two months of use, and that the shampoo did not smell bad. I was right away interested in this product. Ever since I came back from the States, I have noticed that whenever I washed my hair, a bunch of hair will fall off. It was significantly more than when I was in the States. I also notice lots of hair on the floor after blow drying my hair.

A bunch of hair strands that fell while blow drying my hair lightly.  

At first, I was not too concerned about it but my hairstylist also pointed it out during my last appointment. He said that I have very little hair on the front, around my forehead area. He also mentioned that my scalp is oily, and that I needed scalp treatment to help with the hair loss. While talking about hair loss shampoo, he mentioned that most anti-hair loss shampoo are drying and should only used for a month. I shall try Daeng Gi Meo Ri Vitalizing Shampoo and let you all know whether it is drying. I hope it does not dry out my hair too bad, because I have dry ends. *cross my fingers*

Anyway, I was looking for this shampoo at various Watsons shops but could not find it. Simply Her stated that is available at Watsons, BHG and Metro. But I do not have a BHG or Metro near my house or workplace. Finally, I went to Watsons website to purchase the shampoo. It retailed for S$35 which is expensive for a drugstore shampoo. It comes with 500 ml of shampoo which should lasts 3-4 months with daily use. On Watsons website it says:

For preventing Hair loss. Contains medicinal herbal extract (33% or more)>
Fermented medicinal herbal extract in which the toxicity of herbs has been weakened by fermentation makes the scalp Healthy. An active ingredient of changpo (Acorus calamus Rhizone) water, which has been used for Hair care since old times in Korea, makes Hair beautiful and Healthy
Directions: Use daily. For oily scalp, shampoo in the morning and at night to get better effects. Shampoo twice to product better results.
I cannot wait to try it, after I am done with my KeraStraight Straight Maintain shampoo - I have about 2 more weeks.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi , I am having the same problem as you like you mentioned in your post. Have you tried the product? is it effective? Would appreciate if you can drop me a short review of this product (email: me-linda91@hotmail.com). Ive tried many products and really hope that this product will help to improve my condition a little. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Melinda,
      Please click on link to read my review of this shampoo. http://beautyloverssisters.blogspot.sg/2015/08/review-daeng-gi-meo-ri-vitalizing.html
      This shampoo does help with reducing hair loss though the effects are not long-term. I hope this helps. Please feel free to email me at sisterswholovesbeauty@gmail.com if you have anymore questions

      Delete