Saturday 22 November 2014

NEW BUY: REN Clean Skincare Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel



 
 
 
~AG~
 
I decided to stop using the Etude House White Moistfull Eye Roll-on. I have been using that product for over two months. My eye area does not look any different on days when I have it on compared to days when I do not use it.
 
I bought this REN Clean Skincare Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel (US$30) last June when I was in the States. The saleslady at Sephora had helped me picked out a moisturizer from REN Clean Skincare and so I asked her to also recommend an eye gel/cream from that brand. She recommended the REN Clean Skincare Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel. I told her that I wanted some light to help with my dark circles and puffiness. I also mentioned that I did not want an eye cream that was too rich because it will trigger more milia under my eyes.
 
The packaging is convenient for travelling. It is compact and durable. The eye gel comes in a pump applicator which make is user-friendly. I find that pump applicator is the best form of packaging for skin care products because they dispense the right amount of products, and is more hygienic. My least favourite packaging for eye gel or cream will have to be the squeeze tube, I often find that excess product tends to be squeezed. Thus for pricey eye gel and cream, the squeeze tube may cause the product to go to waste.
 
The description on REN Clean Skincare website makes the eye gel seems very promising with its many active ingredients that are used to help reduce puffiness and fight off dark circles. I will have to use this eye gel for a while to give a comprehensive review on how it helps or does not not help my dark circle and puffiness. Please stay tuned!
 
According to REN Clean Skincare website,  Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel contains:
  • Vitamin P from Damask Rose Water is anti-inflammatory and protects capillary network
  • Flavonoids from Arnica reduce puffiness by stimulating the drainage process
  • Mucilages from Fig soothe and instantly refresh the eye area
  • Polysaccharides from Zostera Marina increase and maintain moisture levels
  • Ginsengoside from Chinese Ginseng boosts circulation in the capillaries
  • Tyrosinase Inhibitor from Wild Canadian Rumex reduces dark pigmentation and redness
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment