Monday 11 May 2015

TO BUY: Bourjois Foundation 123 Perfect CC Cream

~AG~

While on my lunch break, I stumbled upon the Bourjois section at Watsons. Since this particular Bourjois showcase had many testers on display, it was the perfect opportunity for me to explore the products. I have been a BIG fan of Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation. Its light-to-medium coverage feel comfortable on my skin. Click link for my review of it. http://beautyloverssisters.blogspot.sg/2014/04/review-bourjois-healthy-mix-serum.html

One of the products that I tried was the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream. It is available in four shades: Ivory, Light Beige, Rose Beige and Bronze. The shade that I tried was Light Beige, which is the second lightest colour. A tip for testing foundation shade: apply the foundation on your jawline/cheek area instead of testing it on your hand to get a better colour match. It retails for S$25.90, which is comparable to that of Korean CC Creams. I was VERY VERY tempted to buy Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream, because the texture was so smooth and the colour matched my skin tone perfectly.
 
THE COLOUR CORRECTION OF A FOUNDATION:
Thanks to its 3 colour correcting pigments that smooth away imperfections
. APRICOT pigments > anti-fatigue
. GREEN pigments > anti-redness
. WHITE pigments > anti-dark spots
Result: luminous complexion & flawless skin in one step.
 
According to Bourjois UK official website:
91% of women agreed that:
Their complexion is perfectly evened out
Their dark spots are concealer
Their skin is left flawless
 

However, in the light that I will be going to Korea at the end of the month, I decided to hold off on this purchase. Since Korea is a land filled with abundant choices of CC Creams and CC Cushions. If I cannot find a Korean brand CC Cream or CC Cushion that matches my skin tone and is suitable for my sensitive skin, I will definitely buy Bourjois CC Cream.



No comments:

Post a Comment