Sunday 17 May 2015

REVIEW: Revlon Precision Clear Lash Adhesive


The convenient brush for lash adhesive application

The compact packaging makes it easy to carry around for touch-up 
(which is not necessary in this case)

~AG~

This lash adhesive has been in my beauty box for over two years. I know, I know. It is waaayy past its shelf life. Because I rarely wear false lashes, this lash adhesive has only been used a handful of times. 

This affordable lash adhesive only costs me US$5 (~S$6). In the United States, you can find this lash adhesive in selected Walmart, CVS and Walgreen outlets. In Singapore, I have seen it being sold in Sasa and selected Watsons outlet. Before, I used the popular Duo lash glue, but found it inconvenient to use. I tend to over apply the Duo lash glue on the false lashes. What attracts me most to the Revlon lash adhesive is the brush application which allows for easier application of lash adhesive. According to the package, it is waterproof and latex-free. On the tube, the lash adhesive is white but it dries clear. It has a more watery consistency compared to Duo lash glue. When you apply it on the dark false lashes, it appears bluish.

I just applied a coat of the lash adhesive on the false lashes. The Revlon lash adhesive dries more quickly compared to Duo lash glue. It became tacky in less than 10 seconds. Overall, it is easier to use and less messy compared to Duo lash glue. Plus, its small packaging allows me to conveniently travel with it. 

Regarding its lasting power, this lash adhesive stays on all-day! It survives through the hot & humid Singapore weather, and was perfectly fine even after a nap. I am very impressed with its long-wear. I was expecting my falsies to come off mid-day;  I even brought the lash adhesive in my bag. 

I will definitely recommend it to those of you who are in search of lash adhesive that is easy to use. For the affordable price and ease of use, I prefer Revlon lash adhesive to Duo lash glue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment