Monday 25 May 2015

Korea Shopping List

~AG~

Some must-buy beauty products that are on my shopping list for my upcoming trip. 
My beauty products stock is still quite full, so I will "try" to not overbuy. Keke ;p
Mostly skincare products. I am in NEED of cleansing water since my Bioderma Sebium is on its last few drops. This time around, I would also like to try a few of the Korean skincare products that are targeted for acne skin such as Dr. Jart+ range. Only a few makeup products on my shopping list as my stock is still full of eyeshadow and blush palettes. The MUST-have item from Korea is a BB or CC Cream. Currently, I only have one skincare base/foundation that I use, so I will look for more options there. Any product recommendations from you all?

Beauty Products to Buy while in Korea:

1)Skin Food Black Sugar Mask Wash Off


2) Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear Micro Water

3) Dr. Jart+ Ctrl-A Spot Out


4) CLIO Salon de Cara Mascara

5) Hera CC Cushion UV Mist SPF50+/PA+++

6) The Face Shop Chia Seed Sebum Control Water
 

7) Mamonde Rose Water Toner


8) VDL Botanique Lip Essence


9) Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar

10) CLIO Killbrow Tatto Lasting Gel Pencil


No comments:

Post a Comment