Wednesday 6 May 2015

REVIEW: Lancome Artliner

~AG~

Lancôme Artliner

This is my FAVORITE eyeliner right now! #1 on my list!



The packaging is a very compact, great for on-the-go. You have to shake the capped eyeliner if it not inky enough. This eyeliner has a liquid eyeliner finish, since the pigment is intense. 


The eyeliner has a very fine foam tip that allows for creation of natural eye makeup look. It took a little practice for me to get used to the foam tip. Somehow you have less control compared to the usual felt tip liner. After about five tries, I was able to create the desirable eye makeup look. 



What I like about this eyeliner is that you can layer it on to create a more dramatic look. The eyeliner is safe to use on the waterline. It takes about ~7 seconds to dry, which is a bearable wait time. 

It stays on all day and does not smudge. However, on several occasions, I have noticed it flaking off when I wiped off with a tissue. Not waterproof but it is water-resistant. 

To remove it, you have to use an waterproof eye makeup remover (an oil-based makeup remover). The eyeliner clumps up when it interacts with oil-based remover. You have to be careful to wipe it in one direction to prevent it from entering the eyes. 

Expensive at US$30.50 for an eyeliner but it is WORTH it! I will re-purchase this eyeliner. This is one of the best eyeliner that I have tried. It is long-lasting and most importantly, it does not smudge to my lower eyelids.

No comments:

Post a Comment