Friday 5 June 2015

NEW BUY: VDL BEAUTY METAL CUSHION FOUNDATION

 
~AG~
This is the beauty buy from Korea that I am MOST excited about. Introducing VDL Beauty Metal Cushion Foundation. It is different from your typical CC Cushion in that it has a metal pan for application. How cool is that?!?
 
When I tried this product in store, the coverage and finish was great. It had a natural colour that did not have white or grey effects on my skin. Good job, VDL! The coverage was light and did not feel thick at all. The finish was not too luminous, but rather a nice healthy radiance.
 
It comes in 4 shades: M101, A205, A203 and A201. It costs me KRW 27,800 (~S$34) at Lotte Duty Free.
 
I am not a big fan of skin makeup or foundations. I reserve liquid foundations for special occasions only. In regards to that, I prefer foundation that does not feel like anything at all on my skin. A light-to-medium foundation that still lets my skin breathe is my top choice.
 
I CANNOT wait to try this product and let you all know how it is. :)
 
Please check out VDL official website for more details. http://www.vdlcosmetics.com/eng/product/detail.jsp?pid=EN38000798

No comments:

Post a Comment