Friday 19 June 2015

REVIEW: banila co. It Radiant CC Cream


잇 래디언트 CC 크림 SPF30 PA++
~AG~

After a year after its purchase, I am finally trying out Banila Co. It Radiant CC Cream. In South Korea, this CC Cream retails for about US$25. Previously, I have tried the Banila Co. CC Cushion and shade (BE15) was not a good match to my medium skin tone. However, this CC Cream only comes in one shade. It is a pinkish shade that blends into the skin. Its has a pump packaging with a protective cap to prevent spillage.

The CC Cream does not blend well into the skin. My sister commented on how there were white patches on my skin. I used my fingers to apply the CC Cream as I would a sunscreen. Plus, this does feel slightly greasy halfway through the day. 

I would not recommend this CC Cream unless you have very fair complexion. 

http://www.banilaco.com/product/productDetail.do?seq=100958&cateVo.category1=1001




No comments:

Post a Comment