Wednesday 24 June 2015

NEW BUY: Esthetic House CP-1 Keratin Silk Injection

~AG~
 
This is a hair treatment product that I purchased while in Korea. Olive Young was having a promotion for this product. It only cost  me KRW 10,000 (S$12). Prior to seeing it at the Olive Young store, I have never heard about this product. I tried reading the packaging for more information, but it was mostly in Korean. However, MG mentioned that she has heard about this product before. Since it was at an affordable price, I decided to add it to my shopping basket. No harm trying another hair treatment product for my dry and frizzy hair. I am known for my unruly and frizzy hair. MG once even called me, "Boom-Hair girl". What is "Boom-Hair Girl" you asks? Well, it is when in cartoons, the character has frizzy hair after an explosion. That is how she would describe my hair. It is the sad truth.
Each pack comes with 5 ampoules.
 Each ampoules has 20ml of product
 
While looking online for information about this product,  I found that this hair treatment is to be used after washing and conditioning the hair. The bonus is you do not have to rinse your hair after application of the treatment. Some websites mention that you can use this hair treatment everyday, but I think that will be overdoing it. This keratin content creates a protective protein layer to prevent hair damage. It hydrates and prevents frizzy hair. The product claims to penetrate, absorb and protect hair cuticles.

Since I am familiar with keratin and its effects on my hair, I cannot wait to try this on my hair! I hope it works wonder for my dry ends and frizzy hair. Stay tuned for my review of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment