Saturday 15 April 2017

REVIEW: 2nd Session of Diamond Peel Back Acne Treatment @ My Cozy Room

~AG~

Hello readers! If you read my blog, you know that I tried back acne facial for the first time at My Cozy Room 

I was rather satisfied with the result of the first treatment, and decided to buy three more sessions of the Diamond Peel Back Acne Treatment. The price for the additional sessions are S$268.20 per session. The cashier at My Cozy Room recommended that I come for a back acne treatment every three weeks or so. But with my hectic work schedule, wedding planning and on-going renovation, that is not possible. 

My second session was 2 months after my first back acne treatment. I was so tired that I fell asleep during the treatment, which is rare for me. I never fall asleep during massage or facial treatment. The treatment process was similar to my first session. Except my facial therapist, Clover, did not use the High Frequency Treatment as she said my pimples are not as big.

Some questions that you might be wondering about:

1) Did the Diamond Peel Back Acne Treatment prevent back acne from appearing?
I felt that the Diamond Peel Back Acne Treatment is helpful with the lightening of acne scars and improving the overall skin tone. It does not prevent back acne from appearing, as I still have acne popping up.

2)  What is the difference between Diamond Peel Back Acne treatment and other Back Acne Treatment?
Diamond Peel Back Acne Treatment includes a step that uses a diamond tip machine to buff and polish the layer of dead skin cells. It helps make the skin appear smoother and brighter. 

3) Is the Diamond Peel painful?
The diamond peel is not painful at all. It feels like a hard scrub or scratch on your back. As someone with low pain tolerance, I can say it is painless. 

I still have two more sessions of Diamond Peel Back Acne Treatment. I hope it helps improve my back acne condition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment