Sunday 16 April 2017

Beauty Haul: Korean Lip Products

 Lip products haul from South Korea
 They all fit in my tiny hand
 ~AG~
So during my time in Korea a few weeks ago, I did not go too crazy with the buying of cosmetics. My focus this time was on lip products. Korean beauty industry are known for creating innovative beauty products. I am big fan of Korean lip products because they are pigmented and are suitable for Asian skin tones. Not to mention, they are also more affordable compared to high-end brands such as Chanel, Giorgio Armani and Lancome. 
Mamonde Highlight Lip Tint Glow in Mangosteen (#16) costs KRW 11,000 (S$14). This product was made popular by Korean actress, Park Shin Hye. This glossy lip tint has a nice texture. Mangosteen (#16) is a darker lip color than what I usually go for. 
3CE Red Recipe Lip Color #212 costs KRW 17,900 (S$22). This red lipstick by 3CE has a hydrating texture that feels comfortable on the lips. It is difficult to find a suitable red lipstick. This 3CE Lip Color is pigmented and has a blue undertones. 
Labiotte Wine Lipstick retails for KRW 16,000 (S$20). I am unfamiliar with this brand, Labiotte. MG told me that Labiotte is famous for their Wine Lipstick and Lip Tint. The cute packaging resembles a wine bottle is irresistible. This melting-type lipstick is an innovative beauty product - it reacts to the lips at optimal temperature of 28 degrees Celsius. The texture is smooth and hydrating as well. I bought two shades: Noir Pink (PK01) and Sauternes Red (RD04).
 
Labiotte Petal Affair Firming Lip Color Volume Fit in Selfie Coral retails for KRW 16,000 (S$20). This lip product contains rose oil extracts and pseudoalteromonas ferment extract, which is high in amino acids, to care for the fine lines of the lips. 

Stay tuned for my review of these lip products. I cannot wait to try them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment