Thursday 5 October 2017

NEW BUY: Darphin Hydraskin Light Gel Cream & Aromatic Purifying Balm

~AG~

So while in Paris, I decided to check out their pharmacy for some French skincare products. While browsing through the pharmacy, I asked the pharmacist to recommend some products. She recommended this Darphin Hydraskin Light Gel Cream and Aromatic Purifying Balm for my skin needs. I have seen Darphin products being sold in Bloomingdales but do not know much about the brand.

Darphin Hydraskin Light Gel Cream comes with 50 ml of product. This lightweight gel cream has a nice texture. The texture reminds me of Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream. When I was testing it on the back of my hand, the gel cream soothe and hydrate my skin instantly. Darphin Hydraskin Light Gel Cream contains: HYDRA-STRUCTURE™ Technology,a high-performance hydrating complex of powerful ingredients from Nature (Salicornia Herbacea,Butterfly Lavender) to help wake up skin's moisture mechanisms and defend skin's critical moisture reservoir. Cannot wait to try this product after I am done with Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream.

The Darphin Aromatic Purifying Balm comes with 12ml of product. It costs Euro 56 which is equivalent to S$90. Didn't realized it was that expensive! This Darphin Purifying Balm contains 12 Essential Oils from medicinal plants, spices and flowers to target skin imperfections. It contains: 1) apricot kernel oil, 2) sunflower seed oil, 3) rosewood oil, 4) grapefruit peel oil, 5) thyme oil, 6) lavender oil, 7) cinnamon bark oil, 8) germanium flower oil, 9) sage oil and a few more essential oils. This Balm clarifies pores and helps reduce imperfections. The pharmacist mentioned that Darphin Purifying Balm will help reduce the blemishes on my T-zones. She recommended that I use it twice a week, at the most. You are supposed to leave the Purifying Balm overnight to work on the skin. This is a unique product which I have not seen elsewhere on the market - a mix of essential oils that target skin blemishes. Will try it out soon as I have a few blemishes on my chin and nose area right now. 

Stay tuned for my reviews of these Darphin products! Excited to try these French beauty products!

No comments:

Post a Comment