Tuesday 17 October 2017

REVIEW: Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Gel Yeux

 Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Gel Yeux
~AG~

Been using this Chanel Eye Gel for over 6 months now. This is the most expensive eye care product that I have ever bought! This pricey eye gel costs US$68 (S$95) and comes with 15 ml of product.

The color of this product reminds me of the turquoise water of the Mediterranean seas. This Chanel Micro Gel claims to reduce puffiness with its anti-fatigue Micro Peptide. Blue Ginger, an active ingredient, works as an antioxidant to protect the skin from free radicals. The pure, micro-extracts from the Camellia flowers are supposed to boost moisture level and smooth dehydated skin. The texture of this eye gel is light and cooling. You only need to apply a grain-sized amount for the under eyes area. Honestly, I cannot tell whether this Chanel Eye Gel works for my dark circles. I use it daily to hydrate my under eyes area. My concealer goes on more smoothly after applying this Eye Gel. This Eye Gel does not cause milia to appear, which is a good thing. It is difficult to find an eye gel or eye cream that is suitable for my under eyes skin. As the skin around the under eyes area is prone to milia, I am cautious of trying new eye care products. 
This product comes with a pump packaging with a protective cap. The pump packaging makes the Eye Gel more hygienic as you do not have to dip your fingers into a tub. This product is convenient to travel with. There is no worry of spillage due to changes in air pressure. I especially appreciate the clear packaging as you can see how much product you have left.

Even though this Chanel Micro Gel is suitable for my under eyes skin, I would not repurchase it because it is too pricey. Although this 15 ml of product can lasts at least seven months, as you only need minimal product to hydrate the under eyes area, it is too expensive for an eye gel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment