Saturday 28 October 2017

REVIEW: Caudalie Instant Detox Mask

Travel-sized Caudalie Instant Detox Mask
~AG~

Saw a travel-sized version of Caudalie Instant Detox Mask while I was in Europe, and decided to try it. Caudalie is a well-known French skincare brand, which uses grape-seed polyphenols. MG has tried some of their products, while I have not tried any. Often, after traveling overseas, my skin will feel congested and in need of deep cleansing. My wish was for Caudalie Instant Detox Mask to help purify the impurities on the skin.

According to Caudalie, Instant Detox Mask helps bring stressed, city-dwelling skin back to life. It contains 99.3% natural clay formula that removes skin impurities. The pink clay eliminates toxins and even out complexion This mask also helps to refine and tighten pores.

The pink clay is gentle on my skin. Some clay mask such as Boscia Luminizing Black Mask stings my skin. Caudalie Instant Detox works well for my sensitive skin. You can use this Detox Mask twice a week. After facial cleansing, I apply a thin area to my skin and leave it on for 10 minutes.
Then I wash it off with lukewarm water and continue the rest of my skincare regimen - Toner, Blemish Formula, Max C and Laneige Water Bank Essence.

Been trying to use this Detox Mask at least once a week for the last month. So do I notice any significant difference after using this Caudalie Instant Detox Mask? This Detox Mask does help to clear the blackheads and whiteheads on my nose. However the effect is minimal when I use it alone. I usually use Avène Purifying Scrub before applying the Detox Mask.The dual effect of the scrub and clay mask helps to noticeably eliminate the unsightly whiteheads and blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment