Friday 3 November 2017

REVIEW: Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Opal


~AG~

Heard about Becca Cosmetics many years ago from famous makeup artist, Lisa Eldridge. She was a big fan of their Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter. When Becca Cosmetics introduced the Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, I knew I had to get my hands on it. Bought it last year when I was in the States from Sephora for USD 38 (S$55). The Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed comes in 10 shades. The shade I selected was Opal which is a golden bronze. Since I have a warm undertone, Opal's golden shade matches my skintone well. 
 
The shimmers on this pressed powder highlighter are highly reflective and creates an healthy glow. The powder has a smooth texture that is not powdery. I use the Ecotools Deluxe Fan Brush to apply Becca Cosmetics Pressed Highlighter. I apply the highlighter to the top of my cheeks and the bridge of the nose. A light hand is recommended to apply the highlighter, as too much of the powder will make the face looks shiny. To create a beautiful glow, I first apply Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect to add some rosy color and then highlight the skin with Becca Cosmetics Pressed Highlighter. 

I will definitely recommend Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter as it is highly pigmented and creates a beautiful natural glow. As this product comes in 10 various shades, you can select the one that is most suitable to your skin tone. This Becca Pressed Highlighter can lasts a long time as you only need a little product to highlight the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment