Tuesday 7 November 2017

REVIEW: Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moist Eye Cream

 ~MG~
On a search to find  more affordable eye cream and with a pump. Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moist Eye Cream contains three types of hyaluronic acid to deeply moisturize the skin around the eyes. It contains ACTIFLOW to visibly lighten dark circles and reduce puffiness. It also contains natural Jojoba Oil to smoothen the fine lines around the eye area.
This is an affordable eye cream at S$22 compared to my HG Kiehl's Creamy Avocado (S$53), which I love and have went through four tubs of it already. Hada Labo Eye Cream contains 15 g of product and lasts for about three months. The pump packaging is perfect for lazy person like me. It is also more hygienic that way since you do not have to dip your fingers inside the tub, especially if you have long fingernails. The slim packaging is convenient to travel with, I carry it in my handbag whenever the skin around the eye area feels dry. Always a fan of  Hada Labo products because there are free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol & colorant.


Even though it claims to visibly lighten dark circles and reduce puffiness,  I did not have much expectation for those. I only wanted the Hyaluronic Acid ingredient to moisturize my dry undereyes. I cannot stand the look of the dry lines when I apply CC cream/concealer on. All I want in an eye cream is for it to moisturize my undereyes. Although I do have dark circles but I never believe that an eye cream can lighten it. I do not think dark circle can be reduced solely by an eye cream. Hada Labo Eye Cream does have some moisturizing properties but it is not very hydrating.  Sometimes i have white tiny spots which looks like milia, but not sure whether it is caused by this eye cream. so whenever i have the milia, i would stop using it until it go away first.







I will repurchase and recommend for those who is looking for an affordable moisturizing eye cream. You can find it in Guardian and Watsons in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment