Thursday 5 April 2018

REVIEW: Petitfee Gold EGF Eye Patch

 ~AG~

Bought this Petitfee Gold EGF Eye Patch from StyleKorean.com. It costs USD 23.36 (S$30) for these hydrogel eye patches. A tub contains 60 eye patches and comes with a tiny spatula. You are supposed to finish using them within two months of opening it. The reason why I bought this eye patch is because of my severe dark circles and eye puffiness. Hopefully these hydrogel patches will help to relieve puffiness and my panda eyes.

As the name says it, Petitfee Gold EGF Eye Patch contains 24K GOLD, how luxurious! It also contains ginseng, bird's nest, collagen, aloe vera and rose flower water. These beneficial ingredients are supposed to make your eyes area moisturised and glowing. EGF which stands for Epidermal Growth Factors, is a naturally occurring protein in human beings. EGF works in skin repairing and stimulating cell growth. I have learnt about EGF during my days as a Biology student in University. Previously, I have used a sheet mask that contained EGF and had a positive experience. 

To make these eye patches more refreshing, I store them in the fridge. The cool eye patches feel nice when my eyes are tired. The one thing that I do not like about these eye patches is that it tends to slide down after I put it on. The hydrogel does not stick well and seems to be too slippery. Once the serum is soaked by the skin, the hydrogel patch will stick better.
 
Trying to reduce my panda eyes
After using these hydrogel patches for more than 5 times, I can say that there is no significant improvement to my under eyes area.  My dark circles are still there. I tend to use it at night after facial cleansing and leave it on for 15-20 minutes. The cooled eye patches refreshes the under eye area and help with puffiness. The skin around the eyes feel soothed after use. Though, its effectiveness on dark circles is still questionable. 

Overall, I would not repurchase Petitfee Gold EGF Eye Patch as it takes a long while to go through 60 eye patches. This tub of Petite Gold Eye Patch will lasts about 7-8 months if you use it once a week. Each set of eye patch costs S$1 which is affordable for such an ingredient-rich hydrogel. However, I prefer eye mask or eye patch that comes in single use packaging as it will minimise wastage. We girls often get bored of our skincare products, and like to try new things. So I can predict only using half of these eye patches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment