Monday 29 October 2018

REVIEW: Caudalie Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil

 ~AG~

Bought this Caudalie Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil a year ago. It was purchased from a pharmacy in Milan, Italy. I cannot remember how much it costs. But Caudalie's website is selling the 150ml one for EURO 16. 

Caudalie Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil works to dissolve all types of make-up, including waterproof, whilst removing impurities and cleansing the skin. The blend of 100% naturally derived plant oils nourishes and softens the skin without leaving a greasy film. Ideal for those looking for quick and highly effective make-up removal. 

This Caudalie Cleansing Oil is non-comedogenic so it would be suitable for those with clogged or acne-prone skin. Just use one pump to remove my eye makeup. With eyes closed, I gently massage the cleansing oil around the eyes area then rinse it off with warm water. The Caudalie Cleansing Oil emulsify when it comes in contact with water. It effectively removes my waterproof eyeliner. I find the Cleansing Oil is more gentle to remove my makeup then using a cotton pad with makeup remover. It thoroughly removes eyeliner which usually takes me 2 soaked cotton pad and a cotton bud to remove, especially the lash line.  

Would definitely repurchase this Caudalie Cleansing Oil the next time I am in Europe as it is cheaper to buy this French skincare brand there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment