Thursday 25 October 2018

NEW BUY: Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream in Tube Form


~AG~

This Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream is a favorite of MG. She has gone through over 3 bottles of Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream. She usually applies this blue cream after popping her pimples. Now, the Midnight Blue Cream comes in a tub version. This packaging makes it more hygienic for application. A 60ml of tub costs S$37. MG purchased it from WishTrend Shopee store, as they were having an offer. I also bought one tub of the Midnight Blue Cream for myself. 
Previously, I had tried MG's Midnight Blue Cream when we were traveling together. This Calming Cream does help to reduce redness and irritation. Since my skin can get sensitive at times, this Calming Cream would be a good product to have in my beauty arsenal. My cheeks tend to have some redness when it is irritated/dry. Hope this Calming Cream will help the redness and bumps I have on my cheeks area recently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment