Friday 19 October 2018

REVIEW: KoCoStar Tropical Eye Patch Acai Berry

~AG~

Bought KoCoStar Tropical Eye Patch Acai Berry from Shilla Duty Free. It was selling for $27 for 10 pairs. They were having a promotion, 10% off Korean products at Shilla Duty Free. At the end, it costs S$2.43 for each pair of eye patch.  

Actually have never heard of this brand. After some reading, I found out that KoCoStar is a South Korean brand that is known to have mask series that can be used from head to toe. They have nail and hand pack, feet pack, lip mask, sheet mask and eye patch. There was a selection of Tropical Eye Patch to chose from: Pitaya (Dragonfruit), Mango, Coconut, Papaya.

Since Acai Berry is known for its antioxidant properties, I decided to try it. The Eye Patch contains natural fruit extract that gives the hydrogel its color. This hydrogel eye patch is more translucent compared to Petitfee Gold EGF Eye Patch. What I noticed instantly about KoCoStar Eye Patch is that it is not as soaked with essence compared to Petitfee. KoCoStar feels relatively dry when I removed it from the packaging. The Petitfee Eye Patch tends to slide down the eye area since it is drenched with essence. But KoCoStar Eye Patch stays on pretty well.  The KoCoStar eye patch is much longer compared to Petitfee, thus covering a larger area of the under eyes.  



After using KoCoStar Tropical Eye Patch for 15 minutes, my undereye area feels cooling. I think it would have been more refreshing if I had put the Eye Patch in the fridge before use. On KoCoStar's website, they encourage the Eye Patch to be used daily but I am rather lazy about it. Since I use it once a week only, I cannot tell whether the Eye Patch helps to brighten the under eye area.

Overall, I would purchase other KoCoStar Tropical Eye Patch to try as it is rather affordable. Maybe I would try the Dragonfruit Eye Patch next. Since each pair is individually packed, Kocostar Eye Patch makes it great for traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment