Wednesday 10 September 2014

REVIEW: Dior Addict Lip Glow



~AG~

I've been wanting to try this self-adjustable lip balm by Dior since the first time I saw it at Sephora. The idea of how it works is so interesting. This is a sheer lip balm that reacts with your lips' chemistry to create a customized pink shade.

What can I say about this product? This lip balm leaves a nice sheen on the lips. The vanilla scent of the lip balm is nice and not too overwhelming. It leaves my lips moisturized without it feeling sticky. It does not have the best staying power. It can stay up to 2 hours with food or drinks.

Overall, I really like this lip balm because it does not have any weird after-taste or feeling that some lip balms have. Plus, the baby pink shade that appears on my lips is very flattering. It was not too bright, and was just the right pop of color.


It is very expensive for a lip balm. It retails for USD $31 at Sephora. The hefty price tag makes me think twice about re-purchasing this product. Even though I really like the pink shade that the lip balm creates and its moisturizing properties, I will not re-purchase this product for the time being. It is a great lip balm to try out but it is too expensive to be a constant makeup product in my books.   

No comments:

Post a Comment