Friday 12 September 2014

REVIEW: Etude House White moistfull eye roll on




~AG~

I bought this Etude House White Moistfull Eye Roll-On a year ago. I cannot remember how much I bought it for. Today, I went to a Etude House outlet to check out the price and they told me that this product has been discontinued. The saleslady said Etude House is re-packaging and re-formulating the product. I asked the sales assistant about the price of the discontinued product, she said it retailed for around S$20. This was supposed to be a substitute for my Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage (US$29). But I never got around to trying it till now because I was using another eye cream. 
Since the milia under my eyes have been persistent, I decided to switch to a lightweight eye gel instead of eye cream. I've been using Etude House White Moistfull Eye roll-on for almost two weeks now. Etude House claims that this product has brightening properties for dark circles, and also works to reduce under eye puffiness. It has a metal roller ball to apply the gel under the eyes. The metal roller ball is cooling and refreshes the eye area. The gel is quickly absorbed into the skin. It does not feel sticky upon application. It does not have much moisturising properties. 
Regarding its effectiveness for my dark circles, I have not seen any noticeable differences to my under eye area. My panda eyes are just as bad. It does help with puffiness but it is not a must-have product. I much prefer Clinique roll-on eye gel, it feels more refreshing upon application. 







No comments:

Post a Comment