Friday 14 July 2017

NEW BUY: Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Pressed Powder

Photo Credit: Sephora.com
~AG~

My HG Ettusais Quick Fix Powder had hit pan, so I decided to try a new pressed/setting powder. Walked into Sephora to look for a setting powder, and was confused with the numerous products there. I remember that Make Up For Ever (MUFE) is popular for their HD powder. The saleslady at the Make Up For Ever area suggested the Ultra HD Loose Powder, as it gives a more luminous finish. However, loose powder can get too messy for my liking. So I decided to buy the MUFE Ultra HD Pressed Powder in 01 Translucent. It costs S$61 for a 6.2g pressed powder. A heavy price tag for a pressed powder.

According to Sephora Singapore, Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Pressed Powder is a micro-finishing pressed powder that gives a light matte effect and smooth, luminous finish. The invisible veil of powder combines synthetic mica, silicone powders and silica to instantly blur fine lines, pores and imperfections for a beautifully smooth complexion. Enriched with hyaluronic acid, ULTRA HD Pressed Powder also has moisture-retaining benefits.

After reading this, then I realized that this pressed powder contains hyaluronic acid. My skin does not react well with hyaluronic acid. Hope this MUFE Pressed Powder can work well on my skin and does not trigger any bumps. Will give a review of this product after an extended use of this pressed powder. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment