Wednesday 12 July 2017

REVIEW: IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Corrector

~AG~
Bought IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Corrector in Medium US$29 (S$41) from Ulta Beauty when I was in the States last November. My younger sister, MG, said that I should check IT Cosmetics concealer out because of its raved review. So while browsing through Ulta Beauty, I thought this product was their best-selling concealer. Turns out it was the Bye Bye Undereye Corrector. Note to self: Remember to check the product name at checkout.
The tub packaging contains 5g of product. IT Cosmetics Undereye Corrector comes in 3 shades: Light, Medium and Rich. It contains collagen and peptides to smooth the skin around the eyes area. Green coffee extract, caffeine and cucumber to reduce eye puffiness. Since my Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer is empty, it is time to try a new concealer that is targeted for dark circles. 

This corrector comes in a tub packaging, and contains a generous amount of product. I foresee this corrector lasting for more than six months, even with daily use. The texture of this corrector is super creamy, which reminds me of Bobbi Brown Corrector. Since my under eye area has been feeling dry, the texture of IT Cosmetics Corrector is suitable for my skin type. For those with oily skin type in Singapore's humid weather, you might need to set this product with a loose or pressed powder so that it would not smudge. 

My under eyes area is prone to milia that is triggered by overly rich eye creams or concealers. I was worried that IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Corrector will trigger milia because of its creamy texture. After using it for over four weeks, no visible milia has appeared. Yay! My under eye areas definitely look brighter with the application of this corrector. This salmon-tone corrector helps to neutralize dark circles. It claims to be 8 hours of sleep in jar!

Overall, this is a good under eye corrector. It helps to disguise dark circles and brighten the under eye area. The texture of IT Cosmetics Corrector is smooth and so easy to apply with your ring finger. You only need a thin layer of product to conceal the dark circles. This tub of corrector is packed with product and should lasts me for more than six months. I highly recommend this Under Eye Corrector for those with dark circles and need a product to brighten the under eye area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment