Friday 3 January 2014

3CE Lip Pigment - Mellow Pink


~AG~
I saw this 3CE lip pigment while in Taiwan last week. My younger sister, MG, had recently bought some of their products. I also had seen one of my friends uploaded a picture of her 3CE purchase on Facebook. When I asked them, they told me that the 3CE brand is a popular Korean brand with Korean celebrities. This made me even more interested. In Taiwan, I saw 2 beauty stores that carried 3CE products. One store is called, Little Three, and the other store is called, 86. These stores have several outlets throughout Taipei. The Little Three store that I went at ZhongXiao DuanHua area had a larger selection of 3CE products. The lip pigment retailed for TWD $399 (US $13), which is reasonable for a lip product. Korean products sold outside of Korea then to have highly inflated prices. 

Anyway, I decided to try this lip pigment. The shade I chose was Mellow Pink. It is a light natural color. The sales assistant said this was the most natural shade out of the lip pigment selection. The idea is for the user to buy different 3CE lip pigments, and then mix&match them to get a desired shade.

I can't wait to try it out. It seems like a fun product to use, and hopefully it will flatter my medium skin tone. I will post a review of it once I've tried it. 



2 comments:

  1. hey I'm going to taiwan next month and i see you've been there already. Can i ask if the shop you've been got sell 3CE mist? and is it cheaper there cause malaysia here the price is a killer! thanks lot :) you can reply me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/cherylwennee

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cheryl,
      I believe they do sell the 3CE mist at The Little Three Store. They have quite a wide selection of 3CE products. The price is slightly pricier than in Korea, but definitely cheaper than that of other South East Asian countries. Hope this helps :)

      Delete