Wednesday 15 January 2014

Cleansing Routine

~AG~

Double Cleansing.  First, I use the Hada Labo Cleansing Oil to remove my makeup and clean my face. After thoroughly massaging the cleansing oil over my face, I rinse it with warm water. I typically only need one pump for the entire face. 


Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Cleansing Oil

Then, I will use the Boscia Cleansing Gel. With a clean wet hands, I use one pump to foam up the cleansing gel. I will then spread the foam all over my face. I try to massage the foam onto the cheeks areas first, then I work my way onto the T-zones. 


Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel

Sometimes, when I feel that I have not done a good enough job cleaning my face. I will use Bioderma Sensibio H2O as a toner. I put a few drops of Bioderma on a cotton pad and use it all over my face. I tend to focus on the T-zones where I am most prone to breakouts. 

Bioderma Sensibio H20

A few years ago, I read somewhere that you should exfoliate your skin before travelling on planes. So when I remember, I will exfoliate my skin the night before a trip. I guess it preps your skin for the sudden climate changes. 

When my skin is looking dull, I use this exfoliating treatment. I use it after first thoroughly cleansing my face. I scrub my face for 30 seconds on the cheeks and T-zones area, then I leave it on for 1-2 minutes. Then I rinse off with cold water, my skin tends to be a little red afterwards. But it will subside in less than 15 minutes. When I have dry patches on my cheeks area, this exfoliating treatment helps get rid of it. It helps keep my skin feeling smooth. The chemical and physical exfoliating properties make it one of my favourite skincare cleansing products. 

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment



No comments:

Post a Comment