Wednesday 8 January 2014

REVIEW: Etude House Sweet Recipe Dear My Jelly Lips-talk




~AG~
The shade that I bought is Grapefruit Jelly which is a peach-pink color. The bright shade was what attracted me to this product. Plus, the packaging is just too cute. A sleek white packaging with little pink/coral details on the bottom. The lipstick is also embossed  with heart designs. 
I bought it from Etude House Singapore for (S$17.50).
The formula of the lipstick is rather thick. For those with dry lips, it is best to apply lip balm beforehand. I find that it does not go on smoothly, as it tends to flake on the lips. The wear is average - about two hours with eating and drinking. It is not very pigmented but the shade does show up on my lips. I wear it on days when I want to brighten my face.
Overall, it is not a good lipstick and I would not recommend it. I would not re-purchase it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment