Friday 10 January 2014

Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 - Pear




A lip balm that protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips.
  • Helps protect lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
  • Formulated with soothing emollients Squalane, Lanolin and Sweet Almond Oil, as well as Vitamins A and E

~AG~
I saw this Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 Pear lip balm while at a beauty store called Little Three in Taiwan. I've heard good reviews about Kiehl's Lip Balm before. The Kiehl's counter in Singapore, as far as I know it, do not carry the Kiehl's Scented Lip Balm. At the Little Three store, they had a selection of the Pear or Mango Fragrance. I decided to go for the Pear because the Mango one might be too "sweet". 

According to Kiehl's USA website, the Scented Lip Balm retails for US$9. At the Little Three store, it was retailing for USD$9.50. So it is comparable to the price in the US. 

I can't wait to try it out after I am done with my current lip balm, Fresh Sugar Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment