Tuesday 7 June 2016

REVIEW: Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect Rose Peche

Chanel signature tweed design. So beautiful!
~AG~

Bought this Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect Rose Peche last December. NEW BUY: Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect Rose Peche This Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect Rose Peche has been my favourite blush/highlighter for a few months now. Though, I think this work more of a highlighter than a blush. It gives a subtle healthy glow, which is great for everyday use. The pigment is very light and natural. It takes about 2-3 layers for the blush to show up on my medium skintone. When you put the blush on the brush, it does not look like much. But when applied, it creates a beautiful glow - lit from within look. 
For those that prefer a more vivid blush shade, it might not be your liking. For comparison, NARS Orgasm Blush is more pigmented. I would recommend applying a more pigmented matte blush such as Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush first, before layering it with Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect Rose Peche. Another great thing about this Chanel Blush Duo is the fine shimmers that creates a nice glow.  It is an especially great way to brighten up my tired complexion. In addition, this blush did not trigger any adverse reactions on my sensitive skin - no redness, no bumps or no new breakouts. Yay!

My quick everyday makeup usually consists of: Cle de Peau Beaute concealer, Visee Nudy Rich Eyes eyeshadow palette and this Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect. This product has become a must-have in my makeup bag. The price tag of S$57.30 might put off some potential buyers, but it is definitely worth the price. I am glad I bought Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect Rose Peche. I would definitely recommend this Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect Rose Peche for anyone that is looking for a natural cheek product that gives a pretty glow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment