Monday 27 June 2016

REVIEW: Crème Simon UV Protector




~AG~

I just have to rave about this Crème Simon Daily Defense UV Protector SPF 50! This surprisinlgy lightweight sunscreen works great for my ultra sensitive combination skin. I am very picky when selecting a face sunscreen. A sunscreen should not be: 1) leave a white cast, 2) does not cause my skin to breakout and 3) not oily or sticky. My previous unpleasant experience with Derma RX Tinted Sunscreen left me wary of "greasy-looking" sunscreen. This Crème Simon UV Protector is definitely pricey @ S$68 for 30 ml of product. The saleslady claimed that this Crème Simon UV Protector will lasts at least 3 months. I question the legitimacy of that claim; she said that you only need a small amount for the whole face. 

So what do I LIKE about this Crème Simon UV Protector?
Firstly, it is non-sticky and does not feel oily at all. The texture is very lightweight, unlike the usual sticky sunscreen. The texture is similar to that of Crème Simon Universelle or a water-based moisturizer. Thus, this non-comodegenic sunscreen is especially suitable for Singapore's humid climate. I was very pleased with the texture as it absorbs easily into the skin. This sunscreen did not have a chemical scent, but rather, it has a light herbal scent. Finally, it does not leave the dreaded white cast. All the qualities of a great sunscreen!

Crème Simon UV Protector provides both UVA and UVB protection. It has chemical and mineral filters, and thus provide instant UV protection. The saleslady said you do not have to apply 15-30 minutes before going out in the sun. It provides immediate sun protection. This is a PLUS!

Works very well for my sensitive combination skin. Crème Simon Daily Defense UV Protector did not cause my ultra sensitive skin to breakout. There was no bumps or other adverse reaction to Crème Simon UV Protector. Will DEFINITELY repurchase this sunscreen. Highly highly recommend Crème Simon UV Protector to anyone! It is not the most affordable sunscreen on the market, but the $ paid is worth it. Not forgetting to mention that Crème Simon products are paraben-, mineral oil- and phenoxyethanol-free. Feel free to click on my link to purchase Crème Simon products online Creme Simon Online Store


No comments:

Post a Comment