Wednesday 7 February 2018

REVIEW: COS-RX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser

 Picture credits: Soko Glam
~MG~

Bought COS-RX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser in Aland during my previous trip to Seoul last April. I heard so much rave about this cleanser online that I just had to get it. It retails for 8,500 Korean Won, which is approximately S$10. This gentle cleanser has a low PH formula, a PH value of 5, that would not strip your skin of its natural oils. It contain purifying botanical ingredients to gently cleanse the skin. 

This cleanser has a rather strong tea tree oil scent which reminded me of like the tea tree oil cleanser that I have used back in Secondary School. Users like it for its gentle BHA ingredient but I just did not see the exfoliating effect on my skin. I thought it would help to deep clean my pores and remove all the gunk, but I was sorely disappointed. 


The gel cleanser comes in a squeeze packaging with a cap. However, I have some issues with the packaging. The gel consistency of the cleanser is too liquid-y, thus it tends to squeeze out too much product. The consistency and packaging of the gel cleanser is problematic for a frequent traveler like me. Whenever I bring this cleanser on my trip, it leaks too much of the product. I brought this gel cleanser on three trips, on my last trip about half of the product leaked out of the packaging. I was so frustrated with that. 

  
I use COS-RX Morning Gel Cleanser twice a day, morning and night. It lathers too well, a first for me. The cleanser becomes too foamy. Sometimes when I wash my face, I can blow out huge bubble from my nose because the foam gets into my nose. Overrated, it is an average cleanser. I don’t understand the hype. Even though it contains 150 ml of product, it can only lasts me for a short 2 months because of the excessive leakage/spillage.  

I would not buy it again even though it is affordable because the packaging causes the product to be very wasteful. If you do want to try this product, I would recommend you to just leave it in your bathroom at home and not take it in the plane. But if you insist, for the safety of your wallet, fill it up inside a small travel bottle instead… save money and save space!

No comments:

Post a Comment