Friday 9 February 2018

REVIEW: Darphin Aromatic Purifying Balm

A jar of Darphin Aromatic Purifying Balm
~AG~

The Darphin Aromatic Purifying Balm comes with 15ml of product. It costs Euro 56 which is equivalent to S$90. Didn't realized it was that expensive! This product was recommended to me by the French lady at the pharmacy. She mentioned that this product will help my clogged pores and blemishes. She recommended that I use it once or twice a week on the T-zones and blemish areas.
This is a unique product which I have not seen elsewhere on the market - a mix of essential oils that target skin blemishes.

This Darphin Purifying Balm contains 12 Essential Oils from medicinal plants, spices and flowers to target skin imperfections. It contains: 1) apricot kernel oil, 2) sunflower seed oil, 3) rosewood oil, 4) grapefruit peel oil, 5) thyme oil, 6) lavender oil, 7) cinnamon bark oil, 8) germanium flower oil, 9) sage oil and a few more essential oils. This Balm clarifies pores and helps reduce imperfections. You are supposed to leave the Purifying Balm overnight to work on the skin. 

This Darphin Purifying Balm has been part of my skin care regimen for over three months now. I try to use it once a week, and apply it only to my T-zone areas. It has strong essential oil scent that is tolerable. Especially when I see visible blackheads and pimples emerging, I would apply this Darphin Purifying Balm before bed and leave it on overnight. The next morning, I do not see significant difference. Though I would say that my skin feels less congested. This product works more for a preventative measure. I think you have to use this product regularly to notice the difference that this Darphin Purifying Balm can make. 
Even though this jar only contains 15ml of product, it will lasts a long time. I have used it for three months, and there seems to plenty of product left. However, I would not repurchase Darphin Aromatic Purifying Balm as it is expensive and the effect is not immediately seen. This product is not a must-have for my skincare regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment