Monday 26 March 2018

REVIEW: COSRX Clear Fit Master Patch

~MG~
Unlike the COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch, this new version only comes in 1 size (10mm). Each pack comes with only 18 patches. The Acne Pimple Master Patch has 3 different sizes and 24 patches in one pack. Both versions cost the same, around US$5 (S$7). However, you can find it for cheaper on websites such as Shopee or Qoo10. 

The idea of the Clear Fit Master Patch is to use it during the daytime, because it is thinner than the original acne pimple master patch. The Acne Pimple Master Patch is thicker and has a harder plasticky texture, while the Clear Fit Master patch has a more smooth and flimsy plastic texture. Since the Clear Fit Master Patch has a thinner texture, it will look almost nothing on your skin.  


On days where I need to look more presentable but still want to cover up my acne, I will use the Clear Fit Master Patch. When you use the Clear Fit Master Patch, it is less noticeable. People would only notice it at a closer distance. From afar, they would not be able to tell that you stick something on your face. I even got people asking me whether I put any makeup over it because it looks natural like my skin tone which I did not at all. It really does look that natural on your skin.



I like that both versions come in similar resealable packaging which helps to keep it hygienic. The slim packaging makes it handy to slot it into your handbag. I actually always carry the patches in my bag, for just-in-case moments. Clear Fit Master Patch has the backing plastic sheet pre-cut, so that you can peel off the patch without creasing the edges. Since the Clear Fit Master Patch is thinner, it is actually easier for the edges to be crinkled when you peel it off especially if you have long nails. The backing plastic pre-cut sheet just makes it more convenient to peel off the patches without damaging the edges of the patch.



If you ask me whether I prefer the new version or the older one, I would say no. I like both versions. I still continue to stock up both patches because I feel the Acne Pimple Master Patch does a better job in absorbing the pus/whitehead of the acne, and I like how it comes in 3 different sizes as acne varies in sizes. On areas that has more contours and have plenty of movements, (like laugh line, nose and mouth areas, jaw lines), the Clear Fit Master Patch will stick on better than the Acne Pimple Master Patch.


Final note: always remember to replace the patch once it becomes white and puffy from the serious extraction because it would not be able to stick onto the skin well when it is puffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment