Tuesday 12 November 2013

REVIEW: Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel

~AG~
A sulfate-free remover and cleanser derived from amino acids to deep cleanse and throughly wash away impurities. This purifying lather gently yet thoroughly purifies, refines the look of pores, and leaves the skin feeling fresh and comfortable. Botanical amino acids, hydrangea leaf, green tea, and geranium offers natural complexion-protecting and perfecting benefits. (USD $26)

I bought this cleanser this past summer when I was in the States. Several of my friends have raved about this cleanser and how good it works on their acne-prone skin. Back in States, I did not have much issues with acne and oversensitive skin. But ever since I moved to Singapore, my skin condition has been extremely temperamental. I tried several face washes before finally settling on double cleansing my skin. Firstly using Hada Labo Cleansing Oil, and then followed by Bioderma cleansing water. 

After I finished using a bottle of Bioderma cleansing water, I realised that I missed the squeaky clean feeling of a foaming face wash. So decided to try this Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel that has been hidden in my beauty stash since this summer. 

I've only used it for two weeks. But so far, here are a few things that I like about it:
1) It does not trigger any adverse reaction for my ultra-sensitive skin
2) It leaves my combination-oily skin feeling clean without over-drying. My skin does not feel tight after use. 

I will have to use it for a longer time to see whether this product is worth buying again. Please stay tuned for an in-depth review of it. 

Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel can be found in Sephora stores. Also available online at Sephora.com and Boscia.com . It retails at USD $26 for 5 oz. (150ml). 




No comments:

Post a Comment