Monday 11 November 2013

REVIEW: Nature’s Cure Body Treatment Spray Acne


Nature’s Cure is an excellent body and back acne treatment for breakouts caused by external conditions, such as sweating and friction from tight-fitting athletic gear and clothing. Plugged pores allow bacteria growth under the skin’s surface, causing inflammation that results in back acne, or acne on the chest, shoulders, arms or other parts of the body. Salicylic acid prevents body acne formation, including tough back acne, by exfoliating dead skin cells and clearing pores. It claims to:

  • Penetrates pores
  • Sprays from any angle, even upside down
  • Fights acne from sports and sweat
  • Maximum strength 2% salicylic acid formulation
~AG~
I’ve been using this body acne treatment spray for over 3 months, twice a day, after shower. I can say that this product does not prevent back acne. My back acne is about the same as before I started using this product. I had high hopes for this product because it has one of the higher ratings for acne treatment spray.
The treatment spray is convenient in that it can be sprayed from any angle, so it can target hard-to-reach places. However, I find the 2% salicylic acid formulation is not strong enough for my severe back acne. I think I need to use another acne active ingredient. Salicylic acid is not cutting it for my back acne. I need something that will deeply penetrate the pores and prevent breakouts. Any suggestions readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment