Tuesday 26 November 2013

REVIEW: My Beauty Diary Mask Q10 Rejuvenating Mask

Q10 (a.k.a Ubiquinone or Coenzyme Q), Vitamin BT (Carnitine) and Lecithin have excellent effects as anti-oxidants, reducing the harm caused by the free oxygen radicals in the air on the skin, creating firm, elastic smooth skin. With natural plant moisturizing ingredients to soothe and hydrate the skin, it not only improves the hydration in the surface skin, but also provide a lustrous texture, steering the skin to function at it’s peak. Hyaluronic acid works hand in hand Nanospheres to provide for prolonged hydration effect, rejuvenating of the skin.

~AG~

HOW DO I USE IT?

I use it once a week to pamper my skin, when my skin needs some extra hydrating care. 
After thoroughly washing my face, I put on the sheet mask. It is so convenient that I can leave it on and continue to do my usual things. Usually, I leave the face mask on for at least 30 mins. At times, I might leave it on for longer when I feel that there is still so much essence left on the mask. After I feel that my skin has absorbed as much essence, I remove the sheet mask and massage the residue.

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT IT?
  • Soaked with essence. Even after placing it on my face for more than 30 mins, there will still be essence. 
  • Fits nicely on my face, except the nose area
  • The face sheet mask is made of good quality material. It does not feel rough and does not tear easily. 
  • It makes me skin feel moisturised and plump
  • When I don't have enough sleep the night before, and I have a special occasion to attend to that day, I will use this mask prior to makeup application to brighten my dull complexion. 
WHERE TO BUY IT?
In the States, you can find it in some Ranch 99 stores. As well, as beauty stores that carry Asian beauty products (like those in the Asian towns). You can also buy it online at Sasa.com. It usually retails for USD$15. Each box comes with 10 sheet masks, so $1.50 for each sheet masks.

In South East Asia, you can find it at Watsons and Sasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment