Monday 31 March 2014

KOSE Sun Protect Essence Gel


~AG~

I saw this Kose Sun Protect Essence Gel in a magazine recently. A sunscreen in a gel formula sounds very attractive for me. I been on a search for a lightweight oil-free sunscreen that will not clog my pores in this hot and humid weather. When I tested this product at the Kose counter, it felt cooling and hydrating. And it did not leave any white or oily residue. Once my dermatologist gives me the okay to use sunscreen again, I will definitely try it out.

New lightweight water-based sunscreen perfect for daily use.

This lightweight sunscreen glides over the skin without becoming sticky, giving a moisturizing and comfortable finish. Provides lasting hydration care. High UV blocking power reduces ph. SPF 50+/PA++++ thoroughly blocks UV-A which causes photo aging, and UV-B which causes sunburn. With a gel formula, it hydrates and locks moisture inside skin for long hours. The smooth texture blends easily into the skin without white residue. It is suitable to use as a makeup base, enhances application and lasting effect on foundation. Can be used for face and body. Easily removed with regular facial wash or body soap


Key Ingredients:

  • Oriental plant extracts (Coix seed extract, Angelica extract, Melothria extract, Peach leaf extract) - for hydration
  • Oriental minerals - to protect bare skin
  • Glycerin - for hydration

No comments:

Post a Comment