Friday 7 March 2014

REVIEW: innisfree green tea mineral mist


Enriched with Green Tea and Green complex from pure Jeju Island, Green Tea Pure revives dry, stressed skin by supplying abundant moisture. This ethanol-free facial mist instantly replenishes moisture to your thirsty skin. 

According to Innisfree Singapore Facebook page, the active ingridentis in green tea that hydrate are 30 times more concentrated in this product. They claim with a combination of Theanine, EGCG and Vitamin C, this mist leaves skin supple and healthy.

~AG~

Innisfree opened a store in Singapore recently. I think they opened in November or December 2013. I went to the store (located at Takashimaya B2) once with my younger sister, MG. But did not buy anything except a nail polish. 

Recently because of the dermatologist acne regimen and the unusually hot weather, my skin has been flaky and parched. I decided to buy a mist to cool and moisturise my skin instantly. When I asked my sister, she highly recommended this Green Tea Mineral Mist. She said that it does not spray too much as the nozzle head is smaller. She likes it so much that she told me to buy it instead of Evian or Avene mineral spray. 

I bought the 50ml version for convenience of travelling. It retails for S$8, which I find affordable for a Korean skin care product. 

So far, I've only used it twice but I have something to say about it. There is some issue with the spray nozzle. I find that the nozzle does not aim directly to the target, in this case, my face. Whenever I spray the mist, I find that it misses my face and instead is spraying other areas. Today when I tried it at the office, I sprayed it directly onto my face but the mist were sprayed above instead. So I had to "duck" down and try to catch those falling mist. I also find that the mist does not travel as far as Avene or Evian spray, so I have to spray closer to the face (less than 10cm). 

Apart from that, it has a sweet refreshing scent and feels cool upon application. My skin does feel hydrated after use. I find it a handy product to use at the end of the day to refresh you skin especially when you have been in an air-conditioned environment the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment