Saturday 8 March 2014

REVIEW: Shu Uemura Face Powder Colorless



~AG~


It is a review of the Shu Uemura Face Powder that I bought a few months ago. I bought the colorless one to use as a loose powder to set my makeup. The powder also comes in 4 other shades (7yr light, 7yr medium light, 5yr medium light and 5yr light.

The packaging is quite bulky and not convenient for traveling. It comes with a filter cover and a powder puff.

I started using the powder about two months ago. After applying concealer to my under eye areas and blemishes, I use the powder puff that comes with it to apply powder all over the face. I concentrate mostly on my T-zones where I am most oil-prone.

I will have to say that this powder gives a nice matte finish without looking too cakey. My skin looks more polished after application. Even though it is colorless, it does have some coverage. It makes my skin looks more even. The powder helps keep my concealer lasts longer. My under eye concealer can stay on for about 4-5 hours without melting off in this humid weather.

 (A picture of myself with Shu Uemura Face Powder on)

This powder did not cause my skin to have any adverse reaction.

It retails for US$39. For the quantity and quality given, I think it is worth the price. 

They longer have Shu Uemura cosmetic stores in the States so you can only buy it at their Shu Uemura USA website.
In Singapore, you can find it at Takshimaya,Tangs, Robinsons department store. Shu Uemura have their own stores islandwide. 

I will definitely repurchase this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment